Old October 14th 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Default A Tribyewt tu Stagazer, Raven, Taj Mahol, Tinker and Belle,

Blackjack, dat wuz a furry sad tribewt. Id wuz knot yewr sisfurz fawlt
ana, wile it iz knot rong tu bee sorree, I hopez yew dont feel dat yew
or yewr sisfurz did enyfing bad. It wuz da siknezz dat wuz badbad ana
eevull.. Wile I wishez wif alla mineown hart dat Micah Blue,
Stargazer, Taj Mahol, Raven, Tinker, ana Belle wur still onna diz side
uv da Bridj, I fur wun iz glad ana happy yew wur nod left inna
semmitaree.

Ralph de Ralf, hugging the young black cat

Tinker, Belle, Ize luv yu an will see yu agin sumday. *Stargazer, Taj
Mahol an Raven, Ize sorree yu had tu die becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Wen
Ize git tu da Bridj, Ize hope tu see yu so Ize kin tell yu in furrsun
jist how sorree I am. *Micah Blue, yur meowmie an daddee miss yu an
sendz der luv.

[Blackjack bows his head for a moment before leaving the podium]