Old November 21st 04, 09:07 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Double BAH!!

Triple BAH! ;-)

I know it's not ladylike to ask someone to step out into the hall to
find out who's still standing to walk back in. It's not gentlemanly
either, but I would have been sorely tempted. I've ridden centuries
and trained on a banked track, but have always had weight trouble and
what those people did was inexcusable. That won't take away the hurt,
but maybe some supportive hugs from someone who's been there will.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Why thank you OJ. Track cycling is great fun, isn't it. No brakes... steep
banking... Love it!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $