Old November 21st 04, 10:14 PM
bonbon

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:23:40 GMT, (Ginger-lyn
Summer) wrote:

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:36:55 GMT, "Jeanette"
wrote:

I've only commented ONCE on the contents of someone else's trolley. It had
nothing in it but a litter tray, two feeding dishes, a bag of litter, and a
huge pack of kitten food. I couldn't resist asking them if they'd adopted
one kitten or two.

Jeanette

I swear sometimes I go to the grocery store only to shop for the cats.
It's happened to me several times that, while looking at a cart full
of cat litter and cat food, someone asks "I take it you have cats?"
;-) Always makes me laugh a little.

Ginger-lyn

When I go shopping for cat care supplies, I generally buy
75 to l00 lbs. of kitty litter, three bags inside the cart and one
underneath. The rest of the cart gets filled up with cat food. By
the time I get up to the checkout (huffing and puffing) nearly always,
someone says to me:

"Man! How many cats do you have?"

and I reply with a wink:

"All of them."