Old November 22nd 03, 02:45 PM
Ellie Pea

On 21 Nov 2003 23:26:04 GMT, (Luvskats00) wrote:

writes

...You've posted URLS about cats in Greece, and cats in
Australia. I thought you had some statistical information

yawn I did state that I contacted the RSPCA (in the UK) and was waiting for
information. I spent 30 minutes on google trying to get statistics...no luck.
So, I did the next best thing..I wrote to the RSPCA and posted two reports
about the issue

I thought the point of newsgroups was to share information and
opinions.

I live in the UK and can only tell you of my experiences.

I know many people with many cats who live in different areas and
don't know anyone who has ever had a cat killed by a car, wild animal
or from eating and drinking toxins and neither have I ever seen any
dead cats by the road. Most of the cats I know have a lot of access
to the outside. Some controlled, some can come and go as they please.
I have a flap for my cat but she chooses to be an indoor kitty most
of the time. I would be happy for her to go out more as I consider
the area I live in to be safe for her.

Why do you consider anyone who doesn't agree with you to be a troll?

The situation in Greece and Australia is terrible but, that is not the
UK!!!

Lindsey