Old June 20th 05, 07:51 AM
Meghan Noecker

On 19 Jun 2005 21:16:07 -0700, wrote:

Otoh, you may be able to donate the needles. I donated plenty of
unused needles, along with leftover meds & unopened bags of fluids
after my CRF cat died. My vets' office has a donation program, to be
given to clients in finacial straits, whose pets needs the supplies.
But of course your local shelter might appreciate them, too.

Thanks. I wish I could have donated the medicine, but I used the eye
dropper with Maynard and put it back in the bottle. So, that would be
no good. I was able to give the vitamins away already.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography