Old February 24th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Crumb

Default Male kitten just started spraying

The vet said to wait until march to have the little jackass neutered.
He's just begun spraying. He is scheduled to have his jewells removed
in a couple of weeks. Once he's neutered, will he quit spraying? The
reason I ask is becaise we had a male who was neutered and the vet
only found one testicle. He said the other was either not there on
nondecended. That cat was neutered after he began spraying and never
quit.

I can't take the odor. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?
Female kitty hormones? Anything?

Thanks