Old August 13th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Please send purrs for Amber-they worked!

---MIKE--- wrote:
When I went to bed last night I was depressed. Amber barely touched
her supper. When I wake up in the morning I usually call for Amber
to come down on the bed. The last two days she didn't come.

This morning, much to my surprise she got on the bed as soon as I
called. She ate a good breakfast (more than Tiger actually) and she
seems to be walking without a limp. Thanks to all for the purrs.

Thanks for the good news update.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart