Old January 5th 12, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Fairly sure

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
It's not too much to worry about but I lost my
sense of taste and smell in August. It can be a sign of brain tumour and
it's possible with my history of ovarian ca and the "washings of my
peritineum fluid" showed abnormal cells which could land anywhere in the
future.
I'm going to the ear, nose, and throat dept at the hospital tomorrow to
have it investigated.
I'm fairly sure it's from a big bad cold I had, but I'd appreciate any
purrs and prayers that it is nothing worse.

The problem of previously having Ca is that anything can come from it. I
was pretty lucky to survive what I had.
The docs told me I wouldn't.

Tweed

Mega purrs on the way. Have you been taking some over the counter cold
medications? There are some in the U.S. which allegedly having side affects
such as not being able to taste anything. Be sure to tell them everything
you've taken for your cold.

Jill

Jill