Old July 14th 12, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default USA HAS RECORD BREAKING HEAT

On 07/14/2012 12:03 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

We had about ten drops of rain about five minutes ago. Purrs that it
will break loose with a good rain storm. MLB

Oh dear..Purrs and prayer that it will rain harder for you.
Good night,
Love, Aunti Kyla and Mosey & the rest of our Kitties.

I'm still up (nap today) and the temp is 72 (ideal) down from 103
hopefully the forecast rain will come (old bones say it will).
TuTu and I are now going beddibye. Best wishes for a good night's
sleep. MLB.