Old November 22nd 04, 04:30 AM
O J

Tweed wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
Why does her weight matter? It's her choice.
She is lovely and has been a great help to me recently. Why does it matter
what size anyone is? As far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant. What matters
to me is not my friend's size, just how good a friend she/he is.

As close as you are to your friend, as kind as you are to animals, and
as just generally great as it is to have you as a correspondent on
this group, I hope you won't mind if I point out that there's a flaw
in your statement that, "It's her choice." Nobody chooses to be
thirty stone. As to the rest of your remarks, having read the things
you've written for some months now, I'd expect nothing less from a
sweet and kind person like you.

Regards and Purrs,
O J (Old John) Gritmon