Old November 22nd 04, 11:13 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I can haul my 120kg frame down to the train station (about a mile away) in
under 20 minutes and not be out of breath. Like to see a "slim" person do
the same thing.

Yowie

A few months ago I was shopping in Norwich. In the mall I needed to go up a
flight of stairs to the next level. I bounded up whizzing past a slim young
thing who was puffing her way up the stairs. She was with her boyfriend, who
looked a bit stunned when a middle-aged fat lady whizzed past them. I had a
smug moment to myself ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $