Old September 10th 05, 08:26 AM
miss_erin via CatKB.com

Default broken foot

I have a kitten that is 6 weeks old. Last week I noticed that his foot looked
funny. He had an ooze scab that wrapped around it by the toes and the pad
looked all smashed. I wasn't too horribly worried about it though because he
was getting around on it just fine and was in really good spirits. The only
thing that seemed to bother him about it was when I touched it. A few days
later I noticed wet ooze coming from the top of the foot. So yesterday I
bought some neosporine and applied it to his foot and wrapped it. Today I
took the bandage off and re-wrapped it but he tore it off and when I looked
at his foot, there was a laceration that wrapped almost all the way around
the top of his foot and it had fresh blood on it, which was new. I had never
seen blood before. I don't have the money to take him to the vet. I already
had to spend over $100 on him because he almost died of flea anemia. Help!!!
If anybody has any advice I would really appreciate it.