Old March 19th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Whisker Jar

The Christmas Kitties that Julie and her DH brought over to Oz are
very much treasured by the people she generously gifted them to.

Tish

On 18 Mar 2006 12:23:11 -0800, "PatM" wrote:

You're right, those make perfect whisker jars! I have always kept the
whiskers I found but don't have them in anything special. We have an
incredibly artsy community so I think I must keep my eyes open for
something cool at one the local art fairs. Love the xmas kitty! That
was some packing job I'll bet. Nice pics and CATalog. PatM

Even the ears on these cuties are glass. I actually managed to get
three of these to Australia without breaking them!