Old March 25th 11, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Tiger has a new toy

Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
---MIKE--- wrote:
Yesterday I went to the pet store to get a new bag of Innova dry (for
treats only). I used a plastic clip card that was full and worth $20.
The Innova was $19 and I had to use the other dollar so I bought a small
toy mouse. I didn't expect much interest but Tiger surprised me. He
kept playing fetch with me. It's only a matter of time before the mouse
gets "lost" under the sofa but we are both enjoying the game. This is
unusual for an 11 year old, lazy, 24 pound Maine Coon.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

It's lovely when they really enjoy a toy, they so often ignore them.

Judith

I have a "cat hassock" that is hollowed out with a doorway to make a
hide-away for them. That's their toy-box, where any toys lying around
the house go when the house gets cleaned. Every once in a while, they
go into this treasure trove and pull out toys they initially ignored, or
had grown tired of.