Old April 8th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

Default TOO Cats namd Missy?

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:31:20 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 01:19:35 GMT, Gandalf ingold(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Gandalf)'s nimble, little paws typed:

Tank yu! ai wil port rite ober!

Hokay den, join us girl-cats in da ofur thread!

I'm sorry: where is that thread? What is the first post?

I looked, but I read meowchat (and even worse: write) so slowly, I must
have missed it.

lorili sez: mai hoomin treis, butted hez jus gnot a berry gud sekratari

but hez a berry gnise hooman anna ai tink ai wil keep hims enniwaiz

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez