Old February 1st 14, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Juanita from Furteventura

On 1/31/2014 8:27 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
Cat from the Canary Islands turns up in a shed in Aberdeenshi

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-25977638

If the poor little thing got transported from a tropical island to
a north-east Scotland winter I can understand why any shed might do
as a place to get out of the cold.

She's microchipped but they can't find her owners! This sentence from
the article is very important: ""We would also remind cat owners to
update their cat's microchip details should they ever move address."

Jill