Old November 24th 03, 05:37 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
Neil Law wrote:

This may we adopted two black kittens from the local SPCA - one male, Pepper
and
one female, Chloe. Both of them are very sweet but very different.

Pepper since we bought him had this habit of sitting up for a long time on
his
haunches - sort of like a Meerkat. Recently he's added to this behaviors by
waving his paws up and down, together. He does this at reflections. He does
it
at us. He does it looking at the cupboards.

Anyone else seen this type of behaviors? Any ideas what he is trying do?

My Benjamin, a b&w tuxedo boy, sits on his haunches from time to time,
particularly if he wants to see over something. He doesn't wave,
though.

Any chance your cat is doing the hula? ;-)

Priscilla