Old January 11th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default teens microwave to death cat

On 11 Jan, 16:53, "Matthew" wrote:
wrote in message

snipped

People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and future
generations trouble

i totally agree, these kids obviously have something wrong with them
psychologically and we all know of the link between animals cruelty
and abuse inthe early years and child abuse and violent behaviour in
adults, when wil the courst do something about this? it digusts me to
know that the courts will not be hard onthem because they are 'minors'
but to be honest by being soft on these little ****s they are simply
senidng out the message that thgis kind of despicable behaviour is not
only going to go unpunished but is practically condoned.

the whole story makes me sick to the stomach and thoroughly ashamed to
be part of the human race. i hope that the ringleader gets put into
some sort of detention centre and gets the living **** kicked out of
him, and the other kids coud have doen more to stop him going through
with it too, they are just as guilty in my view

bookie