Old September 5th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stef

Default Giving kittens the finger

On Sep 5, 1:19*pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message

I should probably be worried: one of my cats believes that I can be
disassembled. If I mysteriously stop posting, you'll know what's
happened.

Cats seem to tend to like yeasty things.

Stinky loves the smell of warm bread. *When he was a kitten, my mother made
the mistake of turning her back on a toasted, buttered bagel. *He grabbed
half the bagel and went prancing off with it sticking out of his mouth. *My
mother was laughing too hard to be mad.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I have a co-worker that I discuss kitties with (I have two sister
kitties she has one older boy and two young brother kitties). One day
she came in and told me that she was less than happy with her
morning. She had been slicing a fresh loaf of bread for her breakfast
and as she was slicing, a paw came up and grabbed a slice off of the
kitchen counter. Not wanting to share, she ran after the paw in
question and tried to get it back (of course this was not to happen in
the end). When she came back to the kitchen the other brother had
moulded his body around the rest of the loaf and was chewing on it.
Sco Kitties 1 loaf of bread
Hooman 0

:-)
Stef Inie and Ivy