Old August 16th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Tiger knows it's chicken night

On 8/16/2011 1:34 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
I shop one day a week (stores are 20 miles away). I usually buy a fried
chicken breast. Tiger knows that when I have been shopping, he will be
getting some chicken breast when I eat supper. He won't touch his
regular dish until after he gets his chicken. Amber is not interested.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I always find it strange how some cats will eat (or at least taste and
try) human food, how some cats will eat only certain foods (like
Lesley's Sarsi who *LURVES* ham, and my (RB) Sammy who loved cantaloupe
of all things!), and how some cats will not eat any human food at all
(Like my Jessie).

Archer will try anything mommy gives him - at least enough to lick and
give a chew or two. He'll eat most meats and bits of cheese, but not a
lot, but his litter-mate, Ozzy, will not eat *ANY* human food
(perversely, he will sit and stare at you while you eat, even extending
a paw in supplication, but refuses to even try anything you feel bad and
give him.

Synopsis... cats are weird!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/