Old October 1st 17, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default boutique?

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 2:25:43 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Den I will wrap dem fur yurownself. Escuze me juss a minnit.

[Sundance goez to the bak, then returns with a big box and some sturdy wrapping paper with the Boutique's logo on it. He carefully packs all of Lucy Lu's purchases in the box and wraps the box with the paper. The box has a built-in handle for easy carrying.]

Heer yoo are. Fangu fur yurown bizness!

Sundance

Pit2nya comz in wiff a kartin of pairz ov 4 battery heated kitten mittens, but in lotza kitty and goggy sizez. also wollee skarffz and tayle warmerz ov various lengths.
Hi Hunnee, kin I hewlp?