Old July 18th 04, 02:57 PM
Sherry

I wrote a couple of weeks ago for advice on handling a kitten and it's
mother living over my fence. Well, we invited the kitten, he's about 12 -
16 weeks old, into the house a few nights ago. I got an animal advocacy
group to donate some money toward his neuter.

Good job, Terri. You did a really good thing. Best of luck with your kitten &
getting Mama fixed. Don't worry about the hissing stuff. Mine even do that to
*each other* when they get back from the vet's. If they were getting along
before, they'll drop it in a day or two.

Sherry