Old January 26th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Happee Purday Tew MeOwy'z Meowmie

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:14:08 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Happy Purrday, Anti Cawol!
--