Old October 20th 15, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 4:04:03 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

Azad

Will you not be abul to do da Calling dis yeer, Azad? Dat wud make myownself furry sad.

Rebecca

I could (mymom should feel better next week), but Daisy-chan seemed to volunteer first, and dat would be justfine.

So, I'ze just waiting to hear for sure certain.

Azad