Old July 16th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Stupid, Stupid Mommy!!

On Jul 16, 1:24 pm, mlbriggs wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:08:08 -0700, Jane wrote:
y'know? I've got some lovely long deep scratches right on the top of my

foot. It's gonna leave a lovely mark. Good thing I'm not a foot model,
huh?

It's patched up with lots of antibacterial ointment and bandages, and I
can actually get a shoe on today, so I don't think it's infected, but as a
diabetic, I'm going to watch very carefully. I have an appt with my endo
tomorrow anyway, so it'll get seen by someone medical.

Jane
- owned and operated (and damaged) by Princess Rita

Are you bothered (as I am) with itching as the scratch heals? MLB

I'm looking forward to that (NOT!) in a few days. Right now it just
feels
a little bruised and sore.

Jane