Old May 25th 16, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Yowling!

On 5/25/2016 10:38 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It must have been around 4AM, I was awakened by Buffy yowling her head
off in the living room.

Chances are she spotted a raccoon on the patio. The first time I heard
her yowl like that it scared me. This time I was mostly annoyed because
I was sleeping really well for a change. Buffy, it's just some critter
outside. A raccoon or something. Maybe even another cat, but it's
outside. It can't get you. Please play with your toys and let me get
some sleep! G

Jill

well if it was a raccoon they have bandit masks so that may have been
interpretted as a burglar.

grin I'm lucky that Boyfie has accepted that he a) isn't allowed out at
night because of foxes b) goes to his bedroom when I do and sleeps all
night, but he does sometimes get up earlier than I do. We're working on "do
not meow at my bedroom door at 6 a.m."

It could be worse. I have a friend who currently has six miniature
Schnauzer puppies. He recently retired, and would like to sleep late,