Old May 25th 19, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Recipes (WAS: Delicious cat food)

On 5/24/2019 7:07 PM, Tina wrote:
On 23/05/2019 16:01, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/22/2019 1:05 AM, Tina wrote:
On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem.Â* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.Â* It
was quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up
trouble. It simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep
Buffy company. (Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.
Is it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?
Sad, really.

Jill

Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think.Â* Inadequate people
with sad lives.Â* Now what we need to do if another troll post comes,
is what we used to do.Â* Post recipes in reply!

I still love to cook. Â* Unfortunately there don't seem to be enough
posters here who remember that is how we handle trolls and forgers.

I did buy a nice purple eggplant/aubergine which I plan to peel, slice
and fry.Â* Dredge the slices in an egg wash (a beaten egg with a splash
of water), then in flour seasoned with S&P.Â* I use glass pie plates
for this.Â* Let the slices set on waxed paper to dry a bit.Â* Then
dredge in flour again.Â* (Eggplant holds a lot of moisture so it will
leach out from the first flour dredging.)Â* Let set briefly again.
Then pan fry the slices in a little bit of hot neutral oil until
golden brown on each side.Â* Drain on paper towels.Â* Serve the fried
eggplant slices with a nice tomato/garlic sauce* reduction if desired.

*The sauce would be a "chef" thing to do.Â* I'm not a chef.Â* I like
just plain fried eggplant.Â* My mother used to make this when I was a
teenager.Â* It was my first introduction to eggplant/aubergine.
Delicious!Â* My mother hated to cook so I have no idea why she made
fried eggplant.

Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.

Tina, please don't worry about it.

Jill

If you have access to Indian spices, onions, peas and ground pork, the
next time we have we have a troll, I'll reply with that, and how lovely
it is in a wrap.

I don't have access to Indian spices. But reply away to the next troll
because others might!

Jill