Old December 14th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I skeered my boy! :(

I was walking into the computer room this evening, and Licky was
standing in the doorway, waiting for me to come in so he could get
petted (this room is his favorite place for that). I was moving at
a fast clip, and he suddenly darted toward me, and we had a little
collision in the doorway, which banged against him kind of hard. He
shot off out of sight, and didn't come out from behind the big recliner
(one of his favorite hiding places) for about 15 minutes. And when
he did, he just sat there staring at me like he was sure I was the
#1 public menace.

And nothing could convince him to relax, not all the syrupy apologies
and coo-cooing in the world! My poor scaredy-cat!

But I guess all is forgiven - he's now lying in my arms, purring full
blast. He's not only a scaredy-cat, he apparently has a very short
memory.

Joyce