Old September 7th 04, 01:55 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
artfully composed this message within
on 06 Sep 2004:

Actually I was thinking of this group purr idea as a supplement
to the posted purr requests. By all means, I think everyone
NEEDS to keep posting their purr needs so we can tend to them
individually as well as on the group effort.

I'm sorry if my post sounded like I was in favor of consolidated
purrs but I am. I guess I'm just feeling left out when some of my
stories don't even rate responses other than one or two. I thought
that might be due to traffic, and if not, I feel bad now. Oh well.

--
Cheryl