Old February 22nd 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default (OT) Rant - Department of Motor Vehicles and other absurdities

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Jill wrote:

I'll see if my bank can get me a copy of
the check I wrote to them. It's a start.

Don't you keep the returned checks or the photo of checks that the
bank
should have returned to you? When my bank stopped returning the
checks,
they supplied me with a loose leaf binder to keep the photos that are
sent me each month.

Mine keeps the photos online from just about forever. Whenever I have
nothing else to do, I download a few months worth onto my computer.

I don't hug trees, but I do like them. More important I hate keeping
track of paper records. Spent too many years of my life doing that.

Jo