Old August 1st 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Default Another OT purr request

Joy wrote:
Purrs are on the way. I hate to suggest this, but maybe a third opinion is
in order?

Well, between the yahoo group I joined specifically dealing with tilty
bunnies, and the fact that she's starting to roll in her cage (these
things always have to happen over the weekend) I'm leaning toward ear
infection over neck injury, and will probably have to request specific
medications as our most bun-savvy vets aren't that bun-savvy. The trick
will be making suggestions without causing pride injuries that would
turn out for the worse for Lulu's treatment.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/