Old January 25th 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default smart meowmie

I yam twyink tu twain Meowmee tu gib me difurint gooshy fuudz, moor
gushy, wiff lumpz insted ov 'patty' (pate') . I yam haff way dere, hur
went tu da marcat insted ov Costco fur mine FancyFeetz an gotted wiff
lumpz an graby...datz gud. I getz wun turd offa kan morninik an nite.
Neow hur gotz tu finysh da Frizkeez patte' an get betterer graby an
bitz.
Hur wudda gotted me betterer brandz, buttid I didnt eet dem, eder, juzt
mayde litterbockz jesturz at dem.

I yam uh fussee kittee.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Snowflake" wrote in message
Ize waz starfin. Effen dough ize had eeted all mi fudz in da afternoon
ize was starvin.

Dey gifz me haf a kan of gushy fuds in da mornin an haf a kan in da
affernoon.

But last nyte ize waz still starfin.

So wen meowmie walked in da fud room ize runrun hard to katch hur an
ize told hur ize waz furry furry hungry.

She listened!!! She gave me anotfur haf kan ov gushy fudz, and ize
eeted it all up.

Gud meowmie.

Snowflake

Hoomin note: this was very unusual. She'll generally only eat soft
food because she has had gum problems all her life. The can per day
seems to work for the most part, but once every half year or so she'll
DEMAND more food. She inhaled the extra half can (behind a closed door
guarded by Chappy and Booker), then went into the tent and curled up
and fell asleep.