Old October 5th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default A tribute: Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

"Ah there you are Misty, I just came from the Calling of Names. Why can
an electronic device pick up my thoughts?" "Amelia this is my Human,
Bobcat. Bobcat this is Amelia. Her sister is HRH Cleopatra Silvercat,
who you met a few years ago along with Mecurio who took both Phantom
and I to our first Jellicle Ball. I just learned that HRH Cleopatra
Silvercat has gone to the Bridge." "Amelia, I trust you can hear me, I'm
not sure how, I am so sorry to hear about HRH Cleopatra Silvercat; she
was an elegant cat. I had a brief chance to meet her when she came to
pick up both Phantom and Misty for their first Jellicle Ball. This past
year Phantom too passed over The Bridge. I *was* planning to attend in
my human form for a few brief minutes to pay tribute to Phantom but
somehow Misty has changed me into an actual CAT.

Hello, Bobcat! It's great to see you. You are a very handsome bobcat! I
wouldn't have guessed that you were a human in other form.

Thanks for you kind words about Cleo. She was indeed an elegant cat. And
I remember Phantom too - he was quite the handsome gentleman cat. I'm so
glad you could be here!

I'm sitting at the table over there [nods toward the corner] with Mme.
Anais and Tiger and TV (Cleo's wink) and a few other kitties. You're
welcome to join us if you'd like.

Amelia