Old August 22nd 04, 12:08 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Singh at
wrote on 8/21/04 6:22 PM:

Our new little girl was supposed to have been spayed Wednesday, but they
found she's allergic to the anaesthetic. So she will be going to a
different clinic where they use a different one, and have her operation
Tuesday. She's okay, God be praised. Her foster mama will be there to
monitor her during the spaying, and I hope to the highest heavens that
all goes well for our Brandy. We should still be able to take her just
before Labor Day. I want my baby!

Brandy's mama-to-be is just out of the hospital, where I had to spend a
bit of time for observation. I had an interaction with recently
prescribed medication and they had to call the ambulance to my work.
Took forever to get out of there.

When I called Louie to pick me up, he held the phone out for the cats. I
said I loved my Stosh and Roxie, and they were rubbing up on the
receiver. Damn, I do love those kids. God's been good.

Blessed be,

Baha

Gosh! Purrs all around. I hope Brandy does OK. I hope you are better too.
Scary.