Old October 8th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A liddle tribyoot to Miss Violette

the porter twinkles next to the little girlcat and soft sets out a single
violet for her little friend, ...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
. ..
[A petite white-and-cream Persian carrying three forget-me-nots
approaches the podium and meows softly:]

Violette has a special playce in my heart because she was da first
kitty to greet me the first tyme I posted on RPCC. She became my
friend, then my sisfur-in-paw. We shared many 'ventures togeffur, and
she was a luffly gurl-cat, the head ov her clowder.

She wuz a gud kitty, an' left dis lyfe too soon, leafink a hole in da
hartz of her clowder-matez , her hoomanz an her frendz.

I knoze dattid Anti Soft is greevink still, but Anti Soft, I wantz
you to know dis: wen my hoomanz liddle Dupree da Fewwit wented to da
Bridge, he told my hooman dat derez a monument dere to da hoomanz dat
wuz luffed by animals. An on dat monument iz carfed dis pome:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...