Old March 25th 04, 07:42 AM
'cedes

Rob,
How about you make your back yard escape proof and let him out there as much
as he wants? In order to save your sanity, I am sending you some really good
links on how to make your yard escape-proof for your cat. Provide him with
an indoor-outdoor door, and the meowing will forever stop.
I feel your frustration, but I KNOW that there is an answer to be found in
the links below. By the way, no reputable vet will "de-meow" a cat. A shock
collar could easily give him a heart attack. Tethering him to something
could lead to strangulation. Consider the below links;
http://www.just4cats.com/page7.html
http://www.lisaviolet.com/cathouse/backyard.html

Screened-in veranda; http://www.cat-world.com.au/Veranda.jpg

http://www.catfencein.com/http://www...m/pictures.htm

http://www.feralcat.com/fence.html

http://www.friendlyfence.com/ff/prod...OVMTC=standard

Rob, let me know if I can provide you with any more help on this. One other
suggestion; How about a companion kitty for your cat? This is a sure-fire
solution. Good luck! Carol Take the nospam out of