Old July 20th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings. I figered Her Royal
Highness Cleo wud be da nexdt in line ta take ofver if we changed leaderz.
Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful, Louise
will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.

Looking fru da archives, I found where da last 'lections was held.
Howefur, dat was a while ago. I spoze we'z could do 'lections again, if
anycat felted like it. Fursonally, I don't care all dat much. I don't
see why we can't haf a Purresident and a Grand PooBah (or was it Grand
PoohBear? I wasn't paying dat much attention.) After all, we are cats so
we can whatever we want...

I would just like to know if I should decorate a PooBah copter fur da
road trip. Or a Purresident copter.

Harri