Old July 11th 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default why do cats get on your chest while you sleep ?

Michael Lane wrote:

My Cat Rainy ( who is at bridge ) would often do that . I would wake up
& there he would be , looking me in eye . Since he has gone , I have
big white cat took in , does it sum . His name is Snowflake, all our
cats are strays we have taken in.

My cats never get on my chest while I'm asleep, but that's only because
I never sleep on my back. Roxy often sleeps on either my hip (when I'm
on my side) or my lower back (when I'm on my stomach). I always wake up
in some amount of pain when she does it, so I probably shouldn't allow
her to, but it's so sweet that it's hard to kick her off.

Joyce

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.