Old February 11th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default I is NOT stinky!

Hey wee Cleo, yew muzt tuzt yer hoomin, Hur noze wat iz bezt fur yew. twuzt
meh on diz une. yeUP Mosey

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!