Old May 17th 05, 02:58 AM
Joe Canuck

PawsForThought wrote:

---MIKE--- wrote:

Wellness is an excellent product and my cats like it BUT OMH has

stopped

shipping it. My store has not been able to get any for several

weeks.

Their supplier (P&P) have just started getting shipments and they are
already allocated to stores (not my store however) and say it could

be

30 days before my store gets any. Tomorrow I plan to get several

cans

of Whiskas, Friskies and Science Diet and see which ones my cats will
eat. If I am successful, I will continue to use what they like. I
don't mind paying the price for Wellness but the attitude of Old

Mother

Hubbard and P&P has caused me to find another product.

That's why I think it's always a good idea to feed several brands
(providing your cat will eat them) so when a problem like this arises,
you know your cats will eat other brands.

Also, where one food may be
lacking in certain nutrients, by rotating, you have a better chance of
achieving a balanced diet. Just my 2 cents...

This makes no sense.

If all the foods meet and exceed the AAFCO standards how is any one of
them going to be missing nutrients essential for a balanced diet?