Old May 17th 05, 06:48 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-16, ---MIKE--- penned:
Wellness is an excellent product and my cats like it BUT OMH has
stopped shipping it. My store has not been able to get any for
several weeks. Their supplier (P&P) have just started getting
shipments and they are already allocated to stores (not my store
however) and say it could be 30 days before my store gets any.
Tomorrow I plan to get several cans of Whiskas, Friskies and Science
Diet and see which ones my cats will eat. If I am successful, I
will continue to use what they like. I don't mind paying the price
for Wellness but the attitude of Old Mother Hubbard and P&P has
caused me to find another product.

The Turkey and Turkey & Salmon wet flavors, the two canned foods my
cat will actually eat, are gone here, at least in 5.5oz cans. The
12.5oz cans are still available, but I'm not doing a great job of
splitting up portions from them.

According to my pet store owner, Wellness had a problem at one of
their factories. The factory is up and running again, but it's taking
time to get the food to the distributors and from there to the
individual stores. She has a prominent note taped to the shelf where
you typically find Wellness.

Regardless, I'd rather they stop production when there's a problem
than soldier on and produce possibly sub-par food. (But I don't know
specifically what the problem was.)

I don't know what part of all of this you consider to be "attitude" on
OMH's part.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully