Old July 15th 03, 09:07 AM
Da Koster Katz

Spook wrote:

We still havint seen a bounse messij. We sent anuffur emayl tu da yahoo place
an yur seebreeze place. I asked in thuh emayl if yu chekked yur filters fur
"Spook."

Mom also sez to try puttin in a filter or rool dat sez emaylz frum us shud cum
in, an make it higher than yur duhleet filterz.

Spook

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****