Old July 18th 03, 02:56 AM
Da Koster Katz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Thank you all very much. And thank you, Mietze, for getting his brick
up on the Walk of Remembranz so quickly. I have visited it already, and
have taken the time to walk the Walk and visit the other loved ones from
my family who are remembered there. And in October, when the hearts
have healed a little, we will offer tribute to Poppa at the Jellicle
Ball, and smile at the calling of his name.

Anti Joan for the gang

It's impurrtint to mineselv to seee to briks as soon as I can.
Poppacat's naym wuz addid to da draft lissst ov Onorees at da saym
time.

I'ze glad yu visitid an hope it helpd a liddull bit.

Mietze

It helps a lot, more than we can ever tell you. Not only for
remembering our own, but also for remembering our friends.

Anti Joan, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html