Old January 29th 20, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Introducing our new family member

Wif all da excitement of da party I forgot that I haf an announcement to
make.

You haf all seen dat buff-colored kitty, Fred. When my hoomins an da
rest of my clowder mates moved to our house in Kansas City, dere was
cats living in the Out. Mine hoomins didn't want them to have too ruff
of a life, so they started feeding dem regularly and built dem insulated
cold weather shelters. Da hoomins started gettting da Out kitties
comfortable wif dem.

One of da Out cats was a handsome buff colored mancat. He was very
nervous and timid, though, and him getted intimidated and chased away
often by other cats. When the alpha cats getted trapped and taken to da
Aminal Shelter (where dey getted adopted), dat left Fred an a couple
other kitties. Fred din't get chased away nearly as often, an him getted
real friendly wif mine hoomins.

Last week mine hoomins taked Fred to da TED and got him
fixed-what-wasn't-broke, den dey 'dopted Fred. Him is now officially
living in Meowmie's sewing room until his is not scared of us all. Mine
hoomins will get some pikchoors when dey can. Meanwhile, everykitty,
meet Freddie Buffcat.

Sam