Old January 30th 20, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default New Catmerica Pawficer?

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 6:20:56 AM UTC-8, Freddie Buffcat wrote:
Miz Grand Poobah, I'z would like to respectfully request da creation of
a new pawficer in the Catmerica government - Ambassador to Out Cats.

Most of us here is In Cats, an haf nice, comfy lives. Some, though,
don't haf that and haf to live in the Out. Fings is rough dere - hard to
find food, shelter on freezing cold days is hard to find, dere are mean
Out cats an wild aminals, and fings like dat. So I fink dat a
repurresentative dat has Out experience could make sure dat da concerns
of Out cats is heard, and dat da resources of da Catmunity could be
purrsented to da needy Out cats.

If you'z find dis idea acceptable, I would alzo like to offer mine
serfices as said Ambassador. I fink I could do a good job since I was a
Out cat until just a week ago. Though I would also not be offended if
you'z decided to appoint anofur cat to the post. Either way, I will
assist with effective communication between Catmerica In cats and Out cats.

Fangu fur your time.

Freddie Buffcat

FAN==angu Freddy Buffcat. Dat is aberry gudgud slugeztun!