Old February 17th 20, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Luko nods to Benni and lights a cadle carefully then puts a hurricane
top over it for safety. A gentle scent of nip and frangipani wifts
about. It's very light and does't do more than add an air of
relaxation to the group.

Prince comes in with a load of wood for the fireplace as Meowmie drifts
in with a bowl of fresh steamed oysters from the local Chesapeake bay.
She has a bowl of melted cream and butter and sets it over a tealight
to keep warm, then goes back in the family room to watch 'The 9 lives
of Thomasina'. (sporadically she will drift in and drop off tidbits
from the kitchen but we'll not mention it again. There's a little
party in the family room with 2foots taste testing various bottles of
wine from small vineyards).

2 more kittahs arrive from across the street and they are dogwatching a
new puppy, so bring her with them. She's a teacup poodle, smaller than
most of the cats. About Benni's size. She tries to climb into a chair
but she's not big enough. With a smile, Luko gives her a lift then
serves her a small plate with dainty tidbits.

"Wez happi to have all of you furry friends!" says Luko.

Mona hops up and says: "Hai! Wez new here ana Princed tolded us about
Benni ana Freddie! Greetins Chukpana ana Gandalf ana Leia says dat you
if very smart ana learned how to use da kittah litter? (she grins and
nods). GudGud! Wez got 3 ob dem here even dogh dere is only 2 of us
mostly ana Prince likes to go out instead. I'z Mona ana dat dapper
hansome big-kat is mai brudder Luko. Wez gots lots of movies ana more
in da fambly room. Has yow eber seen 'Beauty ana da Beast'?

I'z dunno 'bout da others, but I'z nefer seen a movie before. The
hoomins dat frowed me out din't watch dem, and when I was an Out Kitty I
din't have a chance for anyfing recreational. I'z slowly getting used to
watching TeeVee wif my new hoomins, but we'z haven't seen any movies yet.

I'd really like to see whatever you'z got!

Fred