Old January 25th 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Meowmie could use some job purrs

On 2012-01-25 10:57 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Meowmie is going to a job fair in Chicatgo today. She has been
corresponding via email with some of the companies who will be there, so
we have great hopes that she might find a good job. She lost her last
significant outside-the-home job three years ago and hasn't found
anything else since.

Amelia

Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

--
Sam