Old April 8th 16, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 6:41:31 PM UTC-4, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

Not exactly furnishing but Squeakytoy demands that someone drink water just before bed so she can join them. Usually Mickey takes some pills right before bed and Squeaky gets on the table and starts in on the water when Mick is finished. Early on, she would object if Mickey finished the water or picked up the glass to put it away. No one would dare do that now. When Mickey was in the hospital it turned out to be _my_ duty to have a glass of water at bedtime and I was told this in bold, although squeaky, terms. There is always fresh, clean water in the bowl she shares with Samantha ****zu and she drinks that also.

--
Will in New Haven
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home