Old September 4th 03, 06:43 AM
Hopitus2

What a coincidence! We, too, have only two seasons: "hot" and "hotter"!
Can't you blow a little cool air down to south Florida all the way from
nippy Finland? It would be so refreshing and make these old cats frisky as
kittens again. I know this is true because that's how they get on the rare
cold day in winter here (maybe 3 or 4 altogether).

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
: Tanada wrote:
: "Victor M. Martinez" wrote:
:
: Marina wrote:
: It was a cold night last night. When I opened the balcony door in
: the
:
: Lucky you... We still have a couple of months to go before our
: first "cold" night. It's going to be hot and humid today, just like
: it was yesterday and like it will be tomorrow. Central Texas doesn't
: really have 4 seasons, we have 2: Summer and Almost Summer.
:
: I always said something similar about Southern California, but our two
: seasons were Summer and Drizzle (with Summer being the much longer one, of
: course)....
:
: Ann
: