Old August 23rd 03, 11:06 PM
Shirley

"bunny_baby" wrote in message

wrote in message
Shirley wrote:

I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that

Feline had
given considerable help to by taking animals they don't

normally take
should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
kittens etc that they were fostering.

I'm not a bit surprised by this. Why shouldn't she give back to

the
organization who helped her in a time of trouble?

Joyce

Thanks Joyce.
For the information of Shirley I am not working as a foster carer

for feline
rescue I am working for another cat sanctuary whom I am not going to

name
due to the trouble Shirley wants to cause for me.

I'm quite aware of the name of the organisation you are fostering for
as you have named them in a few of your messages. I don't want to
cause you trouble and I'm flattered that you think I have the power to
do that but I do think you are naive and haven't thought things
through regarding your ability to provide a stable environment for
your animals - there won't always be someone around to pick up the
pieces when things go wrong.
--
Shirley
see my cats at